Monday, November 25, 2013

A Season in Hell #154: Never Enough Time

Radio is an artform. It's like having a blank canvas and painted it with sound. Most of the time I've got two hours to create a masterpiece for you, and I always feel like I'm just getting started when it's time to go. Tonight, I've got three hours to make this show shine!

And shine it does!

Lots of great new music here, and some classics you've never heard before.

I know you gonna dig this.

Enjoy.

Take this extra slice of life everywhere.
Stream this into your consciousness.
Dig shorter versions of my show by clicking here, or just scroll down.

A Season in Hell with John Hell
Mondays 8-10PM
Radio Valencia, 87.9FM in SF
http://radiovalencia.fm

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow Radio Valencia on Twitter
Follow Radio Valencia on Facebook 

It's Hard to be Humble: Mac Davis
Dear Flies, Love Spider: The Low Low's
I Want It All: Trans Am

Mt. Abraxas: Uncle Acid
Black Saint: Witch
Forbidden Waters: Webley Edwards

Buenos Tardes Amigo: Ween
The Throes: Rova Saxophone Quartet

It's the Sun: Polyphonic Spree
Glass Museum: Tortoise

Turk: Dirty 3
Come Outside: Ty Segall

Ruins: Wooden Shjips
Preacher: Fuzz
Mountain: Chad & The Meatbodies

Interview with Mikl Em and Tye McKenzie

You're in the Army Now: The Melvins
Walter's Lips: The Melvins
Subtle Reminder: STRNGRS

Kick Against The Pricks: Obliterations
Moving Forever: Theo Verney
It's Cool: Rozwell Kid
I Been Gone: Moon Duo

N.I.G.G.A.(Not Okay): RADKEY
No More: Elvis Presley
Half of a Century: The Delphines
I Feel You: The Parrots

Scumbag: The Glockenwise
The Fifties: The Symposium
Rata: Guadalupe Plata
Couldn't Hold A Candle: Audacity
Narcissist: Hunters

(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay: Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Brainfreeze: Bully
You're From The Shadow: Gap Dream

No comments: