Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Season in Hell #128: The Hell and Hindu Show

Tonight, I have a dear old friend, Hindu Mike, on the air with me. I've known Mike since 1987, when he and I worked at Tower Records in San Mateo. Ah, those were the days. We didn't live in the nanny state we live in now. Life was so much better before 9/11. I'd like to thank Osama bin Laden, and mostly George "Shrub" Bush for making our lives so much more miserable. Thanks.

Anyway, onto the music. It's a mix of me and Mike. He's in a metal/punk band: The Rockin' Chair. It's a lousy name for a band, but they are really good. The banter alone is worth it.

To stream this cavalcade of verisimilitude, go here.
To download this life-changing event, go here.
To digest all of my shows, go here, or just scroll down.

You should really know the drill by now.

Enjoy.

jh

Up in Smoke: Cheech and Chong
She Watch Channel Zero: Public Enemy
Cuban Pete: Desi Arnez

Things Happen: Coil
Track VII: Aluk Todolo
The Talking Horse: The Melvins

Die...For Darkside: The Rockin' Chair
Jackson Head: Boris
Kung Fu Man: Lee "Scratch" Perry
Meeting of the Spirits: Mahavishnu Orchestra

Short Break: Dirty Three
Bang Bang: Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazlewood

Issac: Baroness
Rise and Shine: Eric McFadden
Starship: Jefferson Starship

All Night Long: Junior Kimbrough
Diamond in Your Mind: Tom Waits
No More Stalins, No More Hitlers: William S. Burroughs
Can't Complain: Stan Ridgeway
Breathe: Pere Ubu

There's Nothing in this World: The Kinks
Boycott: Shellac

My Way: Sid Viscious

No comments: