Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Season in Hell #107: I've Got Metal In My Brain

I should have called this show "Technical Difficulties". The stream went down during Judas Priest. I don't know why, but the Internet Gods obviously had something about my choice of music tonight. Up yours!

Stream the show here.
Download it here.
Listen to all of my shows here, or scroll down to see them all.

Track 5: Aluk Todolo

Hama: Boris
Mama Said Knock You Out: Lagwagon
Snuff: Slayer
Rattlehead: Megadeth

Suicide's An Alternative/You'll Be Sorry: Suicidal Tendencies
Hellfudge: Lard
Taking Bong Rips in the Tombs of the Blind Dead: Population Reduction
Suicide in Progress: Melvins

Urban Struggle: The Vandals
The Ayes Have It; Big Business
The Body: Zeni Geva

Devil's Child: Judas Priest
Legend Of The Headless Rider: Mercyful Fate
Supermarket Nightmare: Victims Family
Long End of a Firearm: Truman's Water

Sunday: Oxbow
Nick the Dick: Three Day Stubble
Savage Vigilance for a Rug Free America

Pop Song: Jesus Lizard
Lesbian Nun: The Dwarves
Red Bath: Boss Hog

No comments: