Thursday, June 09, 2011

Vote for Radio Valencia, Best Radio Station in Bay Guardian's Best of the Bay 2011


It's that time of year once again: the time to get out your #2 pencils and vote for your favorites in the 37th annual San Francisco Bay Guardian's Best of the Bay.

It's the issue we all love. It's the issue we hold onto the longest. It's the one that we get angry at our six year old's for using as liner for their hamster cages.

This year I want you to do something very, VERY important. I want you to vote Radio Valencia as the Best Radio Station in the Bay Area. Truth be told, we are the best radio station in the bay area. Don't believe me? Have you even taken a listen to us yet? We are without a doubt, the BEST RADIO STATION IN THE BAY AREA!

I've been doing non-commercial (and a small amount of commercial) radio in the Bay Area since 1988. The best radio is radio that takes chances. Radio Valencia takes chances when it comes to content and programming. We have the best, most eclectic and relevant music programming, and the most interesting interviews.

You can also vote for your favorite DJ. I'll leave that one up to you. Though I'm tempted to ask you to vote for me (as I have endlessly sent Tweets out asking for you do so), I'm going to refrain here. Do listen to Radio Valencia, and do vote for us. As for your favorite DJ, go with what your conscience is telling you.

No comments: