Monday, May 16, 2011

A Season in Hell #38: Radio Valencia: I'm Your Man
























The Melvins are in town, and I'm going to the Tuesday show, where they'll be playing all of Stoner Witch and Bullhead. I'll be in heaven even though my name is Hell. I planned a mini-Melvins set tonight. Check it out. Also, the new Beastie Boys is out. I threw that on for good measure.

Here's a link to the show.

Update: I went to the Tuesday night Melvins show at the Great American Music Hall. They opened with Bullhead. Boris was beyond glorious. After a 20+ minute break they returned with a blistering performance of Stoner Witch. If you BitTorrent then I encourage you to DL the Bullhead performance. This is an amazing audience recording, that could be a soundboard.

Enjoy.

Roustabout: Elvis Presley

Rocket Reducer #62: The Melvins
Revolve: The Melvins

Boris: The Melvins
Hama: Boris

Too Many Rappers: Beastie Boys
Loran's Dance: Idris Muhammad

Time Axe Bag Dad: Clubfoot Orchestra

Hour Two: All live Bootlegs
Wooden Ships: Jefferson Airplane (05-07-70)
Sweat Loaf: Butthole Surfers (04-30-86)
Mississippi Goddamn: Nina Simone (live)
Don't Believe the Hype: Public Enemy (06-27-92)

Rainy Night in Soho: the Pogues (06-15-89)
Guns of Brixton: The Clash (08-17-82)

Running Away->Crazy Baldhead: Bob Marley (04-27-79)

Orange Blossom Special: Johnny Cash (10-02-76)
It was a Bad Scene: Link Wray (09-74-KSAN)
Jailbreak: Thin Lizzy (09-25-80)

Muswell Hillbilly: The Kinks (11-11-72)

No comments: