Monday, December 17, 2007

A Season in Hell #17: Take Care of Yourself


On the show tonight, I hosted four Chiropractors from San Francisco: Rabboni Tacusalme, Lisa, Josie and Janelle. I used to see Rab years ago when I lifted a 50lb. box of bananas inappropriately. He's amazing. He saved my life. I absolutely believe in the healing power of Chiropractics. You should too.

They come on in the second hour of the show. We talk a lot about headaches; why they happen and what you can do to prevent them from coming. I'm lucky, I've never suffered from headaches, which is interesting, because my mother has had migraines my entire life. I'm probably the cause.

You can access the archived show here.

Next week promises to be overpowering. Ron Donovan, from Firehouse Kustom Posters and I will be hosting our first Rockin' Live X-Mas Eve/Holiday Live Music Extravaganza!!! Six amazing hours of Ron and I outdoing each other for the better live tracks.

I'll be kicking his ass all over the airwaves. It will be aurally surreal. Tune in.

I Love Living in the City: Danko Jones
Dreaming: Cherubs
Ice Cold Water: Ray Condo
Cowboy: John Spencer Blues Explosion
I Wanna Be Your Dog: Uncle Tupelo

Rise Up With Fists!: Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins
Theme From An Imaginary Western: DC3
My Biggest Mistake: Joan of Arkansas

Get Down Moses: Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros
Emmaline: Urge Overkill
Satisfaction: Bjork & PJ Harvey
We Gathered in Spring: Midlake
Lovely Day: Bill Withers

Blue Flowers: Dr. Octogon

Interview with the Doctors

Elevation: Television

Interview with the Doctors

Misery is the River of the World: Tom Waits
Kali-Fornia Uber Alles: Jello & the Melvins

Pop Song: Jesus Lizard
Drunken-Hearted Boy: Allman Brothers
Sweat Leaf: Black Sabbath (04-06-74)

Tum Agar Yuhi Nazren: Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Feedbacker: Boris w/ Merzbow
Circus Whore: Susie Bright

Putrid Refrain: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

No comments: